Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Last days ... Setting apart



With our Stake President, Lothaire Bluth who came and to ordain (set apart) us as missionaries.




Blaine's parents who recently moved to Mesa. Also his brother Nathan who came to help them with the move and to do some renovation work on their home. Thank you Nathan for all your work. We so appreciate all you did.



Marylee's sister, Kathy, Mom, and brother-in-law, Bill, who joined us on the last evening at home.



Marylee with her two sisters, Nancy and Kathy. Love you both. What a trio. The world will get a reprieve while we are separated.



Linda was also on hand for the last evening. She is a close friend of the family and am glad she is there to hassle my kids while I am gone.



Blaine with his brother, Nathan. Do you think you are seeing double. What a pair!!!!




One of the hardest things was saying good bye to the grandkids. Thank goodness for Skype.

2 comments:

Derek & Melanie said...

I think seeing these last two posts have made me realize your gone. What a neat experience though. We all love you.

Melanie

Kimberly said...

Hey I was sort of there...you can see the picture of just to the right behind Aunt Kathy! I was also there in spirit.